Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Design Rooms and Furniture

The mirror, black design on white is stunning.

Interesting.


This is beautiful!


Interesting and beautiful...looks like a conch shell.


This Mediterranean style room with the arched doors and wall insets really add to the look.

I love the because of the style and because I love the color of chartreuse.

Add Image
I love the because of the warm wood floor and black and white wall.

Wild!

Exquisite backdrop and couch.



Different.



Love this.


The ceiling gives the room a warm look.



Great contrasting look and style.

I have been getting Architectural Digest for 1 1/2 years now. I have always loved the magazine and would only purchase a copy when I flew on a plane. These pictures are not from that magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment